Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Annual Blog Event/Contest

Another blog contest I came accross when I was dropping ec. It is in connection with her Ultimate Birthday Event. I've been joining a lot of contest lately and I'm getting a hang of it, hopefully i would win whoaa! learn more about her contest and join in.

This is my entry to the Annual Blog Event at Evil Woobie's Love Advice blog.
Among the prizes, I want to win this Tarot Deck + tarot guide because I'm curious what the tarot card will tell about my future and for fun too.

“Here are the people who contributed to the Blog Event… Buraot Entrecard: the best way to build blog traffic TSBMag: What Your Dad Left Out Hidden Phone Secrets Female Big O Secrets.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.