Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a Mother; I'm a Wife!

Thanks to Enchie of Sweet Nothings for tagging me.





RULES: please

1. Link with the person who tagged you.

2. Copy above images.

3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.

4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)

5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.

6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.

Master List:

A Sweet Taste Of Life

Living A’ La Mode

My Life In This Wonderful World

Life With Style

Eds Mommy Life

Sweet Nothings

Simple Happy Life

7. Have Fun!

~ Parenting Style ~

1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?For now my baby jake still one year old and he hasn't understand yet what is right and wrong, so we are doing the minimal control for him to understand that there are certain rules need to be follow.

2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?No, I don't expect him to obey 100% but we are always there to guide him and teach him what's good or bad so that he will grow to be a good boy and be on the right track or path in life.

3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules? Setting a rules I think is very important but we are open to any discussions.

4. Do you reprimand?Yes.

5. Do you use spanking for punishment?For now I'm trying to avoid spanking, maybe a time out would do.

6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?Yes, but not all the time. he is still a baby.

7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?Of course, who doesn't! This is the life I chose and I love being a parent it is so rewarding and fulfilling.

8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?I am a hands-on parent. It's our best interest to ensure the safety of our baby and My babger doesn't want me to work for now and besides so expenssive to get a nanny and hard to trust someone we don't know.

9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?Now! I think at their young age they are making simple decisions already. It helps them to be independent and self reliant

10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?Nope. We grow up in different generation and raised in different culture, race, religion and lifestyle but we do respect each others when it comes to parenting style. We both want and looking for the best of our kids.

~ Wife Style ~

7. How long have you been married?2 years

8. How do you feel about being a Wife?I feel very especial, well taken care by my babger, loved and protected.

9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?nothing change short if summer, since they have 4 seasons here pj, sweat shirt and socks during winter.

10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?I thank him and say the magic 3 words ahem! I give him rub and massage yo.

11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?I gave him a look or sometimes yelled at him.

12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife….Yes, we are planning to buy a house maybe 2 to 3 years from now.

13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home? Well, weekdays so messy with jake toys, torn papers, books,pillow all over the place. weekends hubby's home but laundry all over the place and more toys coz he helps jake pulling out those toys in his toychest.

14. How do you feel about running a household?Idon't know, Like a Maid lol! :D

15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far? Hmm I think my body and soul hehehe, His coffee mug and slippers and cards.
I'm tagging Cecile, Melody, Momgen, Dhemz, Kara, Andrea, Liza, Melanie, Lisgold, Nisha and all the mommys and wifeys in this blogosphere. grab it! grab it! grab it!






First Commenter

8 comments:

Nisha said...

Hii shydub.. thats truly an amazing award!! and your one lucky female to have received the mom and wife award :)

Dont know when that award comes around to me! haha..

So glad to be a friend of yours.. lots of love to your family dear :)

Ron Centeno said...

Congrats on another meaningful award Shydub!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Thanks for this tag. It looks really fun :) And, I feel really blessed to have you pass it to me. You are such a great mom!!!

Cecile said...

thanks for the tag, dear shy. will grab it later!

Kristin said...

I never did say thank you for the entrecard credits!! I have totally been meaning to, so I apologize that it is so late.. So, THANK YOU! That was very sweet and you didn't have to do that!!! :)

I think I am gonna have to grab this tag! I enjoyed reading your answers and it sounds like fun!!

Tina said...

Hi!

on checking my Entrecard stats it seems you are one of my Drop Stars! Thank you!

You can find out more about it below. If you want to be added to the Drop Stars blogroll all you need to do is grab the badge and let me know so i can add you :)

http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2008/05/drop-stars.html

Have a good day
Tina

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I loved reading! :) I will do it next chance I get! Have a good weekend.

Tina said...

yes i definetely think kids need rules ;)

congrats on the award!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.