Thursday, April 23, 2009

Honest Scrap & Best Blogger Awards

I got this Honest Scrap Award from Chris of Mommy Journey, Thank you so much chris for sharing this to me. I want to take this opportunity to thank Mommyjac of Mom's Special Diary for always including me as her awardees. Lastly, Cacai of Cacai's Step and Journey also gave me the queen of blog award but since I already posted it before I grabbed the other award she has in her blog "The Best Blogger Award 2009". Thanks a bunch Cai.





There are 2 rules in Honest Scrap award
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design and pass this Award.
- List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

I would like to know the honest scrap of all the bloggers in the blogland So, I want to pass this award to all the people in my blogroll including YOU!

-Here are my 10 honest scrap.
1. I'm from the City of Golden Friendship CDO, Philippines
2. I'm a God fearing person.
3. I got upset with life last weekend coz I wanted to eat something but hubby said we need to save.huhuhu
4. I'm happy with my family now but I still missed my old job and Life.
5. I want to live in the Philippines.
6. Eager to learn a lot of things like baking, cooking, scrapping and more.
7. I watch TV at the same time blogging.
8. Life, House, Monk and Food Network are the shows I love to watch on TV.
9. Love to travel and be in different places.
10. I go straight to the computer when i get up in the morning.

Thank You Rose
FIRST COMMENTER
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jac said...

thank you also mommy Shy like you i love to live in the Philippines na. Nakakalungkot minsan kahit you have your own family and happy na sometimes parang may kulang nku po nalulungkot na ko,tagal ko na rin di nakakauwi eheheh...

have a lovely day!!!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.