Friday, April 17, 2009

Job Searches

At LIGHTSHIP RESEARCH, they do a wonderful job of matching up employers with employees. If you're a company that is hiring for specific positions, then Lightship Research can help you narrow down your search to a small panel of qualified applicants. If you're looking for a job, then Lightship Research has the resources to help you find that perfect job. Go to Lightship Research, and meet your employment needs. Listen to the following testimonial.

I quit using recruiters since I ran into Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com the “reverse headhunters”, now I found a way to control my own destiny instead of chasing black holes. I must say in these days, its seldom I find any business or service doing anything right. These guys are an anomaly. When I first hired them, my computer got stolen at a Starbucks, they gave me good advice on how to get reimbursed by my insurance company. My Team Leader drove 35 miles on a Sunday to get a copy of my resume emailed to Kinkos, so I could get it printed for a Monday interview that they had helped me get. This is the best investment I have ever made. They showed my how to get a job and helped me with every detail along the way. I am now a Vice President of Business Development for a fast growing banking software services firm.

T. Ogden, LA

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.