Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a Day!

How was your day folks? Us was fine. I want to apologize first for not dropping today, my jologs computer missed up again with us. This is the problem having old computer, we really need a new one. Hopefully I can visit your blog tomorrow, I really have to, its a matter of life and death hehehe. Anyhow, our day was okay, we went out for a little walk, chatting with my sisters at YM, I felt bad for my sister though, she had to come home from Dubai because of her medical condition. She was healthy when she left for Dubai and after staying and working their for almost 3 months, her medical result came out like she was positive with Hepatitis, thats why the employer had to sent her home. I really prayed for her recovery and well. However, while chatting with them we also watch the American Idol. Congrats to Kris Allen, the new crowned american idol horray! Well time to retire here, lets just call it a day. I will just bloghop tomorrow, see yah around!

2 comments:

Mara said...

My day's going good so far.

I hope your sister gets better.

And I was rooting for ADAM LAMBERT to win! Boohoo!

See you around :D

Dhemz said...

woi sad to hear from your sis tsang...hope she will get better soon....:)

woi na unsa man imong PC...hehehe..natakdan sad diay ni sa ako? hehehhe...na overused pod galing ni imo tsang...hehehe..maong d na kadaug ang internet connection...heehhe...joke!

woi, kumusta naman ang buntis? how's your sis? when man sad na sya magbalik..sos maayo paka diha kay naa paka maka storya...hahahaha...lagi no? arag silingan ta kay sige jud ta tabi permi...mao bitaw na ako sulti ni ate Ces...hahahha..tapos luto luto pod dayon ba....hehehhe...sos kalami kaha...:)

when man diay tuod mo mag move? asa man sad mo mag move diay? nag sugod na ka impake?

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.