Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Don't Say? {Super comments award}


Two mommy friends in this blogland MommyJac of Mom's Special Diary and Andrea of Mom Writer Me gave me this You Don't Say? {Super comments award} award. Thanks a bunch ladies, I do appreciate the thoughtand friendship.

About this award: "We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special blogger in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5 of their best commenter!

I'd like to pass this on to Dhemz, Cecile, Melody, Momgen, David Funk
Chuchie.
I could put all my friends in my blogroll for I know they all left comments in this site, Guys I love you all and your blog are awesome just forgive the prego for being lazy hehehe. Feel free to grab the badge.

4 comments:

Momgen said...

kuhaon nako ni later ha kay busy pa ang beauty nako ehheheh...

Cecile said...

Ops, apil sad diay ko dire; sige grab na sad ko ni ha; daghan salamat, dear :-).

Momgen said...

posted na shy pero adtoa lang later kay unya pa to makita...

Dhemz said...

woi apil nasad diay ko...hehehe..thanks tsang gwafs...will grab this later...pag naa opps...hehehe...joke...I will post this on my other blog...kay mingaw didto...hehehe!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.