Thursday, June 25, 2009

Awards from Mother Nos Best

Mary of Mother Nos Best has bestowed me these two lovely awards, I am posting it again even if i already had this before from other blogger. Thanks Mary for these awards, I truly appreciate it.


The rules for these awards are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

There's an exception in every rules so, I think instead of passing this to 15 other bloggers I want to share these two lovely awards to all my friends in my blog roll and of course you!take it! take it! (smile)



FC

1 comment:

Seiko said...

Congrats Shy!I will be gladly by doing it so 'though meron pa akong dapat ipost comin' from you.Will posts it soon talagang talagang talaga,Grin!Hugs!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.