Monday, June 22, 2009

Worthington's Blog

WORTH'S ROAD



Hi folks! Hows your blogging doin? I think mine is doing pretty well, coz I presented here another blog of ours which I created last April when I won a domain and blog hosting from Momgen birthday bash contest. I don't want that domain go to waste, so I opened a new blog. It was in the WP before with the hosting, but I got confuse with the WP thing so I had to forfeit the hosting and transfer my blog to the blogger. I want to thank Momgen of Wonderful Things in Life and Momgen's Design for my new layout. She did thw whole makeover and new look of this blog and I like it. You should take a look some of her blog designs and creativity when it comes to layout tweaking at her Designs blog. Sometimes she give away free layout for the first commenter, so, to go there just click the link above. Anyways, What makes this blog different from my other blog is, its a family blog and me and babger are the author. Worth's Road is a short for our family name Worthington, but we make it shorter to Dubster since our family name begin with W thats where we get the Dub and added the ster (grin). He already wrote few post there, but lately he is been busy with summer class and the stress of moving. Hope to see you there in my other blogs and thanks to all my friends and fellow entrecarders for visiting dropping by at worth's road. Have a Happy Family Weekend to all!



FC

Wonderful Things In Life

3 comments:

Momgen said...

starring napod ko diri ba heheh salamat higala unsay maayohon diha hasta kainit diri sa amoa oy pero sa sulod sa balay murag north pole hahahhaha.

Dhemz said...

congrats tsang! wohooo...new blog in town....unsay handa? hehehe...I love the layout tsang..so refreshing....:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

o sya sige labay ako sa bago mong abode hehehe...

Wala akong icon or ano tawag dyan heheh kasi di naman ako marunong gumawa, lam mo naman ako walang alam sa mga ganyan, si tsang dhemz lang nagmimakeover sa blogs ko hehehe..

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.