Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm now 35 weeks Pregnant

We had an appointment couple of days ago, and everything went well. I gain 2 Lbs from the last visit. I weight 130 lbs, hmmmm I'm getting heavy and fatter. When I gave birth with Jake I only weight 126 lbs. We are now in weekly appointments with my doctors and every appointments we have to take Jake with us coz no one will watch him. I’m glad the nurses and doctors in the hospital like Jake, and so far he had been doing well every time we had our appointment. He hasn't showed his attitude nor throws a fit yet to the people in that office. I still have cough though bummer!haaaay we already made an appointment to my physician regarding my cough. Anyhow, Im now 35 weeks pregnant and 35 days to go yo! My baby is definitely growing and doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in my womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. I feel bad for my baby sometimes coz everytime I coughed I felt her moving on the side. I have been feeling false contraction once in a while and cramps still there. Drinking more fluid will help ease the cramps.
If you are 35 weeks pregnant, read more about how your baby grows at babycenter.

11 comments:

Rechie said...

wow mommy shy, i am so happy for your, Congratulations, you are going to be a mommy again..ako ani la pa jud bisag usa

TH said...

I have my baby born on 36 wks :) hehe.. just nice as doc said he is not premature. :)

Miss pregnant, hope have another baby soon.

Yeah if you experience constipation take 100 plus it helped.

Joro Livelihood said...

Congrats shydub. You will be a mother soon. Well, leave it to me because I will be going to your health visitor soon...heheh

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

rose(all about my life) said...

wow buntis ka pala sis...
pang ilang anak mo na yan po...
ang laki na ng tiyan mo ah nakita...
ko sa picture na nakapost dito...
ingat ka palagi sis...

Hazel said...

enjoy your pregnancy! ako kain lang talent ko when i was preggers. wala akong ka-alam alam sa mga blogging no to on pregnancy lol. i can't find your mommy moments post so dito ako nagcomment. ingat and 'see' you around.

Seiko said...

Malapit na pala syang lumabas konting tiis na lang for you especially for baby girl,I'm still praying for your good health Shy kasi nahihirapan din si baby girl sa loob everytime na inuubo ka.Do take caremnay akahanda ka na bang name pra sa kanya?
Have a lovely weekend ahead you & your family!Hugs!Smooch!

Dhemz said...

oh my tsang...you are almost there nyora...way to go...wohooo....:) shuang ni ay...fatter ka diha...normal rana woi...am sure you will lose the pounds after delivery....:)

woi sau man ka nanambalay ganina nga tog pa man kaau ko ato nga oras...hahaha...unsa man diay ka matog? tapos unsa ka oras mag mata? wla man opps ron woi...mingaw ang friday....:)

Jac said...

Lapit nang lumabas ang prinsesa!kala mo kau lang excite ako din no eheheh!!Take care always sis and have enough rest pra lagi kang malakas.Be safe and healthy dear,smooch:))

Nisha said...

You must be enjoying the pregnancy Shydub and may god bless you with a healthy and cute baby like Jake.. these are the one of the best moments of a women, isn't it?

My sis gave birth few days ago and i was away at her place.. it's really so delightful to be around a new born :-)

Star-chuu said...

wow..congrats sis...hehehe..late na gyud ko sa balita ba...au au ra sa imong lawas sis, para pareha mo healthy ni baby. Goodnight kiss and hugs...

Clarissa said...

Congratulations,Mommy Tsang!!Nakaka-miss ng merong baby--how envious!!last year pa naming balak sundan ang playmate ni Wakaba at Haruka kaya lang di pa talaga swerte...(T_T)

Ingat ka dyan ha!!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.