Thursday, September 24, 2009

19.2-pound Baby

Image Source

As I check on my mail tonight, I read this news of a 8.7-kilogramme (19.2-pound) new born baby boy of an Indonesian woman named Ani. Doctor said, this baby is the heaviest newborn baby ever recorded in the country. The baby boy is pictured here next to a baby of average size at a hospital in Medan, North Sumatra.

Ani's epic delivery scored a lot of attention in the Search box. After the "Today" show ran a segment and Al Roker and Matt Lauer made some lighthearted jokes, lookups on "19 pound baby," "indonesian baby," and "heaviest baby ever" all spiked immediately. This baby is so popular right now on the news, yahoo and not surprisingly, the baby is said to require "near constant feeding."
Read more here

I was shocked when I read this new, my gosh my baby is three times the size of this baby when I gave birth. I can't imagine the pain of the mother when she was on labor. This baby is like the weight of a 1 year old baby. Congratulations to the mother and good luck and for the baby Welcome to the world!

7 comments:

Jac said...

what a big baby pano kaya yan pinag buntis ng nanay nya grabe that's huge....

Rechie said...

Oh M G...the mother must have undergone CS

Cecile said...

that is a big baby; i am sure yung mother niya naglisod jug pag panganak sa iya...

Momgen said...

grab ena kadako nga gisi ba hahha

Cacai M. said...

kadako gud oi.. ang pagkaon pod ani Karya dinagko pod.. dako sguro ang mama?

S-H-Y said...

I have read this new here in Sweden, my gosh ang laki nga ng baby pra nang 1 year old..I was really shock kasi ung anak ng sister in law ko which she is 1 year old was only 4.3 kilogramme hehe..I wonder how the mother manage to labor for this kind of big baby hehe..

burn said...

Grabe super laki talaga sya. Kaupaton or almost 5 times ang size sa akong baby sa size ni ANi.

I hope that we could be friends.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.