Time for my tons of tags and awards that I need to post today. I don't know if I still have time for the next couple of days, so before I forgot to grab them better to post it now. Let me start with the tags.. gosh... my nose is gonna bleed again answering all this tags :-).
Chuchie of Chuchie's Hideaway so nice to tagged me with this interesting tag and awards, its fun doing it but its kind of long. whew!!
So amazing how powerful the Internet that unites people of different race, colors, culture and languages around the world through blogging and it all begins with great and strong foundation which is friendship. Here is a tag that can generate traffic and at the same time unites us all everywhere in the world.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy this entire post but appropriately acknowledge the tag giver.
2. Link your and your blog's name (that is, put your and your blog's name plus the URL) and add the nationality that you have e. g Filipino, Finnish, American, Canadian, etc.)
3. Tag as many bloggers as you can so we can generate a long list here.
4. Return here and give me a comment or a message to include you in the masterlist.
5. If you have multiple blogs, you may copy this tag in all your sites but please include only one blog of yours in each post.
6. Update your masterlist by coming back here.
7. This tag will not only help us know the bloggers we keep in touch in the blogosphere but will also help build traffic to our sites.
MASTERLIST: (List down your nationality here. The first one has been done for you).
1. Imelda of My Daily Thoughts and Moods
2. Jane -Life is What you Make It
3. Thoughts of a SAHM
4. My Journey
5. Deeply In Love
6. Celebrate Life
7. Designs and ScrapLO
8. Chuchie Lopez-Wilks of Chuchie's Hideaway
9. Shydub of Simple Happy Life
1. Ares- Viva Republik
1. David Funk of Basic Bloganomics
Chuchie also thinks that I am hot that she included me in her long list of hot chicks and momma as recipient of this "Hottest Female Award"... Ahem!!!lol. I feel like going outside now and scream it to the world that I am HOT lol.
Okiezz let us start the hotty fun game of this award;
1. Give this award to other female blogger you know complete with the reason why.
2. Do not forget to give a link back to the person who gave you this award
3. Try to googling this phrase: “[your name] needs”
4. Choose the top ten of the results and post it on your article
5. Find out the results..
Here are the Result when I google out Sheila Needs...Woooow I didn't know that I have a bunch of needs. But it didn't say here that I need money for shopping and job too and car, helicopter hehehe enough blah blah here are my needs folks.
Sheila needs a LIFE....(this is my fave I do need a life)
1. Sheila needs to get her spouse on board with their new eating plan if she hopes to improve her kids' diets.(I guess I need to learn how to cook american food for my kids huh)
2. For formal papers, Sheila may need extended time requirements and one-on-one teacher assistance with revising and editing her own work.
3. Dr. Yehuda says Sheila needs to get specific and address each of her fears head on, in a therapeutic setting.(How come they know that im crazy and insane waaaa)
4. Sheila needs to relax and recharge - she works at least as hard as I do.( this is absolutely korak)
5. Sheila needs help in getting her dream school up and going somewhere -- anywhere.(yeah right I need money first to go to school and nanny too)
6. Sheila needs a speechwriter, however, don�t let that fool you into believing her not to be competent.(Yup, I needed that too hehehe what a dumb ass)
7. Sheila just needs to crawl back into her pit!!(I just actually told hubby not to bother to bury me when I die coz ill just wrap myself and crawl to my tomb)grin
8. PRINCE NEEDS TO LET JASMINE GUY AND SHEILA E. IN ON HIS BEAUTY SECRETS. standard.(They dont know that I seldom shower, wash my face, comb my hair in other words take care of my appearance)
9. Sheila Sunday needs to do something different in order to get the biscuits on the shelves instead of another brand.( nooooh I need to go to church and shopping after that.)
I only get the top ten answers of my needs, coz im tired. I need to go to bed soon.
Katherine of Mom's Place also tagged me last week with this fun-tastic award. Thanks for this tsang, you gave me a bunch of work here hehe just kidding. I enjoyed doing it as in tsup tsup mmwah!!!wink
~ Do you think you’re hot?
Hubby said I am, and chuchie's award too says Im hot blogger lol
~ Please, upload your favorite picture
~ Why do you love this picture?
Obvious, just look at Jake's picture I am sure you are smiling right now, and look at Justine isn't she adorable, seriously they are my babies and I love all their pictures.
~ When was the last time you eat pizza?
The other day, got tired of making dinner so we order out at Pizza amier.
~ What is the latest song you’ve heard?
Jake's instrumental xmas song that we always play for him when he goes to nap and bed night time.
~ What are you doing while working on this game?
Watching TV while waiting for hubby to finished his game so I could use the computer and finish this long post.
~ What is your favorite nick name?
tsang and shy or sheng.
~ What kind of people are you?
Funny, moody, crazy in a funny way, impulssive, and baklosh.
~ What is your favorite song?
Same with Kat's fave song "Love me for what I am" and YOU by The Carpenters and The Journey by Lea Salonga.
~ What is your favorite food?
~ What is the most stressful thing to you?
If I don't have opps and no Kwarta.
~ Mention the three must have items on your purse.
Diaper, wipes, cream, extra clothes for jake and justine, rags, and my wallet.
~ What is your favorite color/s?
Blue, Red, Green, brown and now im liking pink too.
~ Please tag other five friends of yours.
I would like to tag tsang Dhemz, Cecile, Momgen, Cacai and Chuchie
What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
A lot...work here, own a house here, be rich, and more
~ What is your favorite city to stay?
Cebu City, Cagayan City, maybe Manila too, and Vegas.
David Funk of Basic Bloganomics handed me these awesome awards. He is a busy man and yet he always have time to visit his bloggers friends in the blogland and left footprints at CB,SB and comment boxes that is why he received bunches of award all over the blogworld. Thanks so much Mr. D for including me again as recipient of these awards I really do appreciate the thought. You are such a nice person and friend.
I HOPE YOU WILL GRAB THE TAGS AND AWARDS GUYS OKAY?!