8 TV Shows We Like to Watch:
1. First 48 (hubby)
2. Law in Order, SVU, Criminal Intent (hubby and I)
3. Sports-football, baseball and basketball (hubby)
4. Food Network Challenge and Iron Chef America
5. Imagination Movers, Hi-5, Mickey Mouse, (Jake)
6. Wilbur, Hiphop Harry, handy manny, Little Einstein (Jake)
7. Bizarre food, One tree hill, House, burn Notice, Monk, chuck
8. HBO and Starz movies(hubby and I)
8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. Wendy's(order out)
2. Red Lobster (just twice)
3. Honkkaido or sea food buffet
4. eat n' Park
5. Mexican restaurant
6. Pizza Amier(order out)
7. Pizza hut (order out)
8. Subway and Mickeyds
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Birthdays and Anniversaries
2. Trip to New York City
3. Justine's first Birthday and Jake's 2nd birthday
4. Christmas and Holidays lol
5. Justine's Milestones(crawling,walking and more)
6. Save moolah from blogging
7. Fun time on Summer and Spring
8. Our trip to the Philippines(sana matuloy cross finger)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
2. Watch Jake and Justine all day long
3. Adgitize a few, dropping ec, bloghop and Blogging.
4. Finished few paid post tasks.
5. Chatting to some friends at ym.
6. Had dried fish and spinach.
7. Play with jake.
8. Trying to make a new blog lol.
8 Things I Love about Winter:
1. Playing at snow with my hubby and son.
2. Watching snow flakes, flurries and blizzard sometimes
3. I hate winter
4. I hate cold weather
5. I don't love winter
6. I hate winter
7. I hate winter
8. I hate winter
8 Things I Am Passionate about:
1. Taking care of Jake and Justine.
2. Spending time with my family.
3. Children's toys, book and clothes.
4. Of course blogging now lol.
5. Playing with Jake and Justine.
6. Helping my family in P.I if we have money.
7. Chika chika with friends online.
8. Blogging and making few friends and keeping them.
8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:
1. Love you nak nak.(jake and justine)
2. Jake no jake!
3. Where are you Jake?
4. What do you want?
5. Hi Justine or Hi Jake
6. Jake! no! Stay away from sissy(he always wake justine or mess up with her)
7. Jake stop it!
8. Sorry naknak.
8 Things I Learned from the Past:
1. To listen from older people including my parents.
2. Making quick decision with out even thinking about it I was impulsive.
3. Save money.
4. Follow my instinct.
5. Buying a house out of impulse.
6. Don't trust to quickly.
7. Taking care of my teeth. ( I used to steal pineapple and went to bed with out brushing my teeth or sucked some food in my mouth while I was sleeping)
8. Not listening to my teacher and cut classes lots of time.
8 Blog Friends We Want to Tag:
1. David Funk
Tiger Buddies award from DavidFunk of Basic Bloganomics. Thanks a lot Mr. D you always included me in your awards and tag. Grab the tag above. And I also would like to pass this awards to Sir Mel, Cecile, Khim, Ruby, and the bloggers I mention above.