Friday, January 22, 2010

Shop for a Dryer

It's weekend once again, time to do some general cleaning and laundry chores. My humongous dirty laundry that had been piled up for two weeks already is waiting for me to be clean up. It's hard for us to do our laundry every weekend especially this winter when there is no sun to dry it up. Since we do not have a dryer, we hang our wet clothes in the attic. We didn't have enough money when we shop for a washer and a dryer that’s why we decided to just get a washer and bought four pieces of hanging rack. Now that I have seen Discounted Bosch Tumble Dryers online I might shop for a dryer to make my laundry chores easier. It's a pain in the neck or should I say pain in the back doing laundry and hanging out clothes.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.