Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Used to be a Stripper from IZEA


Few weeks ago the in facebook was giving away a vintage, collectible PayPerPost t-shirt to those who can come up with a clever name for their product shown in the video. And I played along with their fun game and got cool prizes and goodies from them. The T-shirt arrived last week and I was too busy and never got the chance to post it right away. Look at the print guys, sounds cool huh, how did they know I was a stripper....when I take a shower waaaaa. Gotcha!!!

Become a fan of IZEA Inc. in facebook so you will get updated with their latest fun, news and gimmicks.

5 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ayos sa print ah! lol!

Cacai M. said...

lol.. pareha ta Tsang.. lol.. akoa pod diay to i-post akoa.. dogay ra mn to nko huna2x i-post pero lainan ko, naa unya mga maligno makakita abi tinuod.. waaa.. lol..

Lulu said...

oh gosh! I love the print... pwede akoon na na tshirt? hehehe

Dhemz said...

me too tsang...I was busy and kept forgetting..will post mine next week....lol!

hahhaha...i used to be a stripper...now I am a blogger....lol! plantsahon sa nako tong akoa woi....hehehhehe!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhh, auko nga nyan lol..

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.