This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you have been a follower in my blog perhaps you've heard or read before about the "You Gotta See This" Video Contest that I posted before. The iLASIK Video Contest has now ended and became a success because of Abbott. Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO) is a global leader in laser vision correction, and they just announced the winners of the “You Gotta See This” Video Contest. Entrants made videos showing the impact of improved vision on their lives for a chance to win cash and prizes including the $5,000 Grand Prize. The contest has now ended, but it's never too late to get the exceptional vision quality that comes with the iLASIK Procedure and register to receive valuable eye care products. Having a good eye vision is essential as it makes life easier and seeing clearly is one important senses of our body that we use in our daily activities. However, if you want to know who are the lucky winners of "You Gotta See This" Video Contest take a moment to view the winners — and all the other entries — at www.GottaSeeThisNow.com.
Check out the winners and prizes, by category:
$5,000 Grand Prize
You Gotta See This Music Video by Alex
Category 1: My Contacts Are Getting In The Way Of My Good Time
* First Prize: HDTV package — a $2,500 value goes to You Gotta Be Kidding Me! A True Story by Robbo.
* Second Prize: Flip UltraHD™ camcorder - a $199.99 value, the winning entry is Contacts Stink by windysail
Category 2: My Favorite Sport Or Activity Would Be So Much Cooler With Better Vision
* First Prize: HDTV package to iLASIK Would Make Surfing More Enjoyable by jhbmw007
* Second Prize: Flip UltraHD camcorder, winning entry was Foggy Riding by Snowman
Category 3: You Should See Life After The iLASIK® Procedure
* First Prize: HDTV package to the Orbs Of Perfection by Danny.
* Second Prize: Flip UltraHD camcorder, the winning entry was Army LASIK by ahowalton.
There you go congratulations to all the winners of iLASIK Video Contest. Content is sponsored by Abbott Medical Optics. You can still visit iLasik to start your journey to better vision by finding an iLASIK physician. Don't deprive your eyes to have a better vision.