Monday, April 26, 2010

10th Photo Posted On Your Blog Tag

This is not my first tagged for this year but sure love this tag. Tsang Dhemz of My Life's Perception and Inspiration me on this one, thanks tsang.





This is the 10th photo in my blog archives. This was taken when Jake and I went to Vegas last spring 2009. That was our second time in Vegas and just me and Jake for that trip. This photo was taken at the back yard of my sister's house. That was a very nice trip for me and Jake but on our flight back home a big snow surprised us. Alright, time to pass this tag to others.

Here's the RULES:
1.Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players.
4.Let the fun begin!

I would like to pass this tag to the following:
Willa
Seiko
Mommy Rubz
Momgen
Jacris
Bambie
Clarissa
Tetcha
Chris
Tejan



Thanks FC
Blank Pixels

9 comments:

Mhel said...

I would like to invite you to join my first ever blog contest - Make a Wish.
I hope you'd have time to check out the mechanics and the prizes over on my blog.
Here's the link: http://bit.ly/aBGyqJ. Thanks!
- blankPixels of www.JustAnotherPixel.net -

ilovepink1078 said...

Hi, sis!
How are you? hope all is well.
By the way, I'm sorry I was not able to visit you because I had been away for a week attending the International Convention of The CFC-Handmaids of the Lord held in Victoria’s City, Negros Occidental. Also, I was sick maaybe too stress. Right now, I am trying to catch up with my schoolwork due to my absences.

wanna keep in touch.

Felicia said...

What a nice picture!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow so nice shot naman.. ang baby face pa ni buckaroo Jakey mo dito hehe..

Thanks for tagging me... medyo di ko gets ang rule? sa bmismo blog archive ba or sariling photo files? nwei tignan ko na lang yung iba (im so slow yata, medyo may hangover pa ko sa 2days get away namin)

Chris said...

http://www.mommyjourney.com/2010/04/my-10th-photo-tag.html is up!

Mommy Rubz said...

Mommy Mare, done with the tag but I posted it here: http://www.mommyrubz.com/my-10th-photo-tag/

Thanks again. Muah!!!

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaaa...so cute....ka remember sad ko ani sa shot ni blonde...ehehehe....nice kaau tsang....:)

thanks for grabbing the tag...mwah!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hindi ko maintindihan yung picture. Ano yung puting parang letter Z sa taas nang ulo ni Jake? Naalala ko na naman yung tag sa akin ni Dhemz. Sorry Dhemz, hindi ko talaga magawa pa, sorry. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Clarissa said...

Thanks for tagging me din,Mommy Tsang!!Will do them soon talaga!!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.