Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Post Card from Sweet Bayot

My Life's Perception & Inspiration
I got couple of surprises arrived on the mail this afternoon. One was from the Artscow that i order for Hubby's present in this coming Father's Day and the other one is a post card all the way from Vegas! That sweet lady in the photo above sent me a post card from Vegas. Despite of their busy days exploring the Sin City she still remember and have time to send me a post card. Thanks bayot, you are extremely sweet friend. I Love Vegas. I don't know if I can visit that place again, but if my sister and BIL give a free ticket again, I might hehe. Thanks again for the beautiful postcard bayot, i really do appreciate the thought.

Just a quick note before I end this post. I just want to say sorry if I will not be able to visit your blog today or this weekend. My sister from Vegas is coming to visit us and I am also busy with lots of things such as laundry, folding the laundry, major general cleaning and more. I am glad that babger been helping me doing dishes and cleaning the stove. I'm not gonna promise but I'll try to return your visit. Thanks and enjoy the weekend y'all!

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Got one too but haven't had time to blog wahhh.. I was so busy today gardening.. 10 pm na ako natapos, am cramming now trying to adgi lol.. Nice one bading.. Oist ang sweet may gift na agad. Ako nman the other week ko pa binigay lol..

Chubskulit Rose said...

oppps sowi bading, nagloloko ang blogger.. sensya na ndoble hehehe.

Rechie said...

oh, it is so sweet of sis Dhemzz..heheh magkatawa man ko sa sweet bayot oi hehhehe....

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaa.....you are welcome bayot....ehehhehe....mauwaw man sad ta kay nakabandera man akong pangit nga nawong dire sa imong mansion.

ka sweet sa imong post tsang...ehehhehe!

woi, maau diay kay naa ka bisita...si sister lang nimo ang mo anhna? mau kay nana ka permi dayon ka storya diha....hehehe....

sige tsang, adgi sako kadali kay hit the road nasad me....kapuyan man ko stay dire woi kay gastos kaau...waaaaa...mahal pa jud tanan...ahak...lami na kau uli cali...lol!

kisses sa mga pispis...mwah! hope to blog hop tonight...mwah!

Lulu Post said...

agoy naa diay imong sisterette diha maayo kay naa ka kahinabi diha...

have a fun filled weekend!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Ano ba ang ibig sabihin nang bayot? I feel like a foreigner reading comments in another dialect, ang hirap pala ano? Mabait naman talaga at maalalahanin si Dhemz. Ganun naman kayong lahat nang Kumares, Inc. Kaya naman die hard ako sa inyong magkukumare sa pagiging exemplary wives and mothers and very faithful friends. Very solid ang inyong samahan. Napatunayan na ito nang sinuportahan nang lahat si Rose na maipanalo ang anak niyang si Rylie sa smile contest nuon. Yung bakla, bading at badingding naiintindihan ko, pero yung bayot ay hindi, lol. Thanks for the enjoyable post. God bless you all always.

Cecile said...

she is indeed a sweet and thoughtful friend...love her! got one, too but so busy that i didn't get the chance yet to post it...will do that as soonas am don with our move...have a nice evening, Tsang...pareha diay na busy atong beauty....take it easy...muahhh.

Momgen said...

Maayo gyd daghan miga no heheheheh....

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha natatawa ako kay Kuya Mel.. Ipaliwanag mo bakla dali lol.. Nytnyt na..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

sweet naman ni Bayot =) I'll send you postcard din kung mahilig ka dun.. hehe have a nice day =)

Mariuca said...

A postcard from Vegas, how exciting! Ka-ching!! he he! :)

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.