Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cool Custom T-Shirts

The kind of T-Shirt I used to collect when I was single is the ones that have funny prints or quotes on it. As a matter of fact I still have with me one of my custom tshirt that has a print like "I'm With the Stupid". My husband doesn't want to sit next with me every time I wear that T-shirt. Then, few months ago I received in the mail another custom t-shirt that I redeemed from one of the website that offers free stuff from searching online. I would love to add a sports tshirts to my wardrobe so I searched online and found this website Cafepress.com that has wide selection of sports & recreation T-shirt. I enjoyed browsing at their design categories and tempted to buy this funny shirt (photo above) for my brother. This kind of T-shirt is not just ideal for personal use but it can also be given away as gifts. No one would refuse to have this cool customized t-shirt. You can even create your own design to match your personality. I visited their blog Death by T-Shirt; it was quite interesting I would say. You will get updated with their latest designs, deals and discounts. So, if you love T-shirt like I do you should give it a try checking out their website. Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaa...pagka busy sa opps dire tawon...ga baha man...ehhehehe!

ako unta ka reserbahan sa SS bayot...pero naka reserved naman...ehehehe!

agi ko kadali kay manic akong lunes...kisses sa mga pispis!

Lulu said...

agoy mauna kadatu si simply kay daghan opp

Cecile said...

modatu ka na nan, sang kay kadaghan imong opps. so happy for you, muahhh :-)

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.