Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shop At CSN Stores


CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be wall art and decor, fitness equipment, or even cute cookware!. With over 2 million products to offer, CSN Stores is your one-stop shop for everything and anything you need for your home and office.


A man knocked at our door on Monday morning delivering this item I ordered at CSN Stores last weekend. It was the Triple Brace Steel Folding Chair from National Public Seating that I bought at CSN Stores using the gift certificate. I wrote a review about Art and Decors few weeks ago and they gave me a $55 promotional code in which I can use to shop anything I want at CSN Stores. I want to thank Jocelyn;CSNPromoTeam for noticing my blog and the opportunity to review one of their stores listed in CSN Stores.

I set up the chair right away and my buckaroo was fascinated with it that he had to bring and eat his fish crackers in the dining area. We have lots of things we need to make our place look like a house. I added few dollar$ for the tax though. This is just a temporary chair and table for us. I hope when we have new house we can buy new furniture.

Check out CSN Stores for details and features description about the item above.

9 comments:

Lulu Post said...

wow! that is nice... got my order too and i love it!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

Nice store..

jijie said...

Homey na kau inyo house ting. Naa na gyud mo dining area

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Great buys at CSN stores. Thanks for the information. God bless you all always.

Unknown said...

wow, ka nice. maayo pa mo diha dah!

Shengkay said...

..one of this day I'll visit CSN store online..curious lang..hehehe..


anyways, want to shae this awrd to you..

http://shengkay-mylifemybuhay.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-part-2.html

kimmyschemy said...

wow! AWESOME stuff!

Dhemz said...

wow! bongga...nice galing na sya tsang kay it looks sturdy...:)

mau paka da kay naa ni contact sa imo...ehehhehe! congrats tsang....:)

sensya na karon lang nakagwas sa hawla...busy ang life pag weekend....mau paka kay nag OT ka ug blog hop woi....:)

agi ko tsang...kisses sa mga pispis...musta tuod inyong weekend?

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww ang ganda naman nyan bading.. Yung code ko ginamit ko for John's bday present hehehe..

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.