Monday, April 4, 2011

Parmesan chicken salad

Guest post written by James Wiles


We're huge foodies around our house. But that doesn't mean that we just like to go out to eat at good restaurants. We all cook a lot and that's actually part of the reason that my wife and I fell in love. We're always looking for new recipes to fix and don't like to repeat too much stuff. I mean, why not make nourishment interesting too?


Well, it was my turn to cook a few nights ago, so I went online to come up with some inspiration. When I was online I ran across the site http://www.Clear-internet.com and read through it a little bit. I showed it to my wife and we decided to change over our home internet service to it.


I wanted something on the light side and picked out this recipe for parmesan chicken salad. It was a nice little extra kick to a staple dish and we might have to repeat it somewhere down the road. I guess that’s just one of many ways that you can add a little extra something to chicken salad.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

mau pa dre da kay naa GP...ehehehe!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.