Monday, May 2, 2011

Blogs, Facebook and Blogging

The future blogger. Introducing, Justine
She can't blog yet but she love to type and act like a pro.
I was boiling water and while waiting for it to boils i also did some facebooking. When I heard the sound, I hurriedly ran to the kitchen, and Justine was so quick to take over the throne. This is what i read in Cecile's post on Facebook. Click to enlarge the image. I deleted it because she spammed the comment section.
This happened not ones but many times already. I have to be careful when I leave the computer open otherwise she's gonna change our computer password by randomly pressing the keys in the keyboard.

Meanwhile, I have new photo-travel blog that I created last month. Click the image to visit the site. Hope you will follow my blog too and leave a comment or two so I can follow back.
I also would like to thank Ma Belle for making my sister's blog look awesomely lovely. Hope you can visit her blog and leave your trail so my dear sister Weng can return the favor.

Just click the image to visit the newly created personal blog.

3 comments:

Umma said...

oH MYGOSH... Justine is another wannabee blogger puhon tsang.. weeh...its on the blood...

Dhemz said...

hhahaha...kuyaw man kau ni si blonde bayot...waaaaaaaa....future blogger in the making...ehhehe...kuyaw motuplok ni bataa kay ang sign sa kamot kay %$^&...joke!

agi ko dire kadali bayot...tulog nako kay kapoy akong lawas...ugma nako mag OT...thanks sa visits...mwah!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I could not help but smile at the latest antics of Justine. Surely, she will be a successful blogger just like her mom, hehehe. Yes, I will look at your new blog. Congratulations for it. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.