Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


When I was new to blogging back in 2008-2009 I was so addicted to awards and tag. I like grabbing awards and tag because I enjoyed doing it. In fact, because of the awards and tags I met tons of bloggers whom became my friends up until now.

I want to thank a new found mommy blogger friend who shared this award to me. Thank Rovie author of My Journey for the Versatile Awards.

VERSATILE means changing or fluctuating readily.


Because I have fickle minded I am always ready for any change bwahahaa.

I want to share this blog award to everybody, Feel free to grab the award yo.

7 comments:

Postcard Perfect said...

Oo nga no, parang nawala na yang mga blog award award na yan,kaso tamad lang ako gumawa eh, lol!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Received one the other day siguro kapag hindi na medyo busy will post it also.

Dhemz said...

hehehe...uso bitaw sa una tong awards ug tags tsang no? karon kay hinay na...lol...tua pay usa ka award nimo naghuwat sa akong other blog...ehehehe...lili ko kadyot...thanks sa comments...murag nag marathon galing ka da...thanks sa suggestion about tags and category...agoy kani laging tapulan...d butangan...wahehhee....kisses sa J&J...mwah!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

congrats sa natanggap mong award..

Rovie said...

congrats and thanks for the link.... see you around shydub....

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations Shy. You deserve all the awards in the world for you are one of a kind. Sorry for not being active lately. Our pc got infected by savage virus. Good thing my second eldest was able to reformat our pc. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Star-chuu said...

Hi shy, how are you. It took long that I haven't here in your home. Yes, your right, blog awards is one way to create friendship. That's why I love accepting awards..hehehe..miss to be here shy. Just updated my blog and visiting you too, miss my virtual friends.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.