Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Smartphones and Christmas Tree

The youngest cell phone user in town. My Santa was feeling generous this year and bought extra Christmas presents for extra nice housewife. Thank you Babe!!! Justine thought the pink smartphone was for her since it was her and Joe who went to T-Mobile to look for new cell phones. Jake and I followed them to T-Mobile shop after we dropped the mail to the post office. I gave to Jake my old Black berry phone and Joe gave to Justine the Samsung phone.

She was pretending texting and calling while walking heading to the store. Joe wanted to get the phone back as he was afraid the little girl might dropped it. Jake gave the phone back to me but this little Miss fought for her cell phone.

Anyway, these are our new toys. Pretty neat eh. I am now have textmate namely, Dhemz, Chloe, sissy and hubz. I can also check facebook now with this cool gadget. I tried to blog but the keyboard is too tiny for my fat finger and takes forever for me to finish. The picture looks clear with this baby, I've been using it taking pictures and sent it to my wall in Facebook. This Christmas tree with Jake putting ornaments on was one of the sample photo.

Lots of our Christmas decorations are missing and we do not know where we put them. I think we left it in the old house when we moved.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

sos, pagka japorms man kau aning imong kikay nga blonde/kulot bayot...angayan man kau sa iyang winter outfit!

ka buotan ni santa kay naa extra present kay mrs.claus...ehehhe...parehas ta ug color sa rubber case bayot...ka nice aning smartphone sa? hehehe...sa wakas nana tawon ko txtmate...lol! nice ug kuha ang imong phone tsang...mura ug regular camera lang sa...nanaod tawon si jekoy...ehehhehe!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.