Friday, February 10, 2012

My Online Clipix

How do you organize your virtual life? I assumed that you also have a personal blog or virtual journal to record all your journey online. With the latest technology and ways of connecting to the online world, it seems like the pen and paper journal is now outdated. Perhaps, you have organizer but not literally contains every detail of information, just a schedule or a list of password. We are now so dependent with the internet when it comes to research, finding good recipes and more. Some of your just print it out a copy or bookmark the link of the site where you found the recipe. Well people, there is a new way to organize your online journal, favorite article that you want to read, shopping site, fashion accessories, a collection of recipes that you drool about and much more without copying the links. It is called clipix. It is a free, awesome, new and useful tool that is changing the way we organize our lives online. I used to copy the links of the website that I want to visit again but with clipix, it allows me to save and organize these interesting website that I like and come back on it when I have time to read or browse. Clipix allows you to maintain customized privacy settings so you can organize your online life and share only with people you want to grant access to your clipboards. With just a simple drag and click, you got yourself a complete and organized list of your favorite website that interest you.

 

I encourage you to visit their website at clipix.com and open an account for you to find out. A complete instructions are found in the FAQ section. I have include a screen shot of my online clipix that I just started last night. I'm telling you it's fun and it's pretty neat. I want to use clipix to organized my online journal and stuffs. How about you, what are you going to use clipix for? Feel free to leave your answer in the comment section. Thank you.

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I don't know about this clipix since I have not tried it yet. I suppose it functions like a bookmark. Thanks for the post and the information. God bless you all always.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.