Thursday, May 17, 2012

Healthy Garden

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

Advertisement

Ten years ago, I had a different life.  I was a school teacher molding young minds.  I was once had a teaching post at a very remote rural area.  They had a simple way of life.  Farming was their main source of income.  It made me realize that simple life have simple happiness.

Anyhow, since I am now in the land of milk and honey, it still didn't stop me in wishing that i will have a garden like the picture below.  Can you imagine having this garden?  I bet I don't need to buy most of our vegetables anymore.  I can get it fresh from my garden.

Gardening in the USA is easier.  You don't have to make your own organic soil because you can buy them easily.  I don't have but a very small garden and I am happy with what I got.  I used some organic plant food and my plants look very healthy.  I expect that it will bear enough fruits.

Achieving a beautiful garden can be possible through the use of Whitney Farms® organic soil and plant foods.  Their products are bette than the conventional ones because it contains beneficial microbes.  Their protein-based blends have all the macro and micronutritients that your plants need.  Gardening naturally can be done without hassle at all.

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Are you ready to try Whitney Farms products?  Check their website and get a $3 off coupon.  You can use this coupon to try their products.

Organic Plant Food

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.