Monday, September 3, 2012

Great Place for Watching Football

This post brought to you by Buffalo Wild Wings. All opinions are 100% mine.

bdubs_newlogo_black_hor.jpg

Football is very big in the USA.  Before I moved here, I never knew about football.  The sports that I was most interested was basketball.  I didn't realized that football is way bigger than basketball.

My first year here watching hubby being so engrossed with the game didn't make sense to me.  Hubby is the type of person that watches the game with full emotion.  He screams and gets mad at the calls that he thinks are not in his teams favor.  I learned to just get out of the way when it is time for football.  I have never loved the sports the same as he does.  For me, it is just but a game but for him it is something more.

Now that it is another football season, I am sure that I can hear hubby yelling while watching the game.  I am sure to see his frustrations when his favorite team will lose.  I should encourage him to watch the game together with his friends at Buffalo Wild Wings.  By watching it at the sports bar, I will have a night for myself. 

 

If you are like me, you is not much of a football fan, send your hubby to the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings sports bar.  B-dubs are known for its relaxed and comfortable atmosphere that is why it is a perfect place to enjoy the game while munching theirr favorite food.  They have big screen tvs that will surely make the watching experience more fun.  

Protect the football. Get to B-Dubs is an idea I would love for hubby to adapt.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.