Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Walk Down Memory Lane {High School Reunion}

When I checked my other account in Facebook this morning, I parade of old photos caught my attention. I was all smile looking at these pictures while flashing back those good ol' days and happy memories. I miss my high school friends and batch mates. The last class reunion that I have attended was 1995 I think, not so sure but it was around that year also I hanged out with some of my closest friends in high school. Back in college (COC or Cagayan de Oro College) every end of the semester we always take time to enjoy the break and hit the beach. Oh boy, how i miss this life and being around with this fun peepz. I miss you guys and thank you all (esp. Mirasol T.S) for uploading all these happy pictures.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.