Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Potty Training Miss Kikay

Oh boy! Another potty training and problem going on. One train had left and another train still in the station. Haven't left the station yet but we're getting there. My 3 year old is getting better actually in pooping in the potty. She only made two accidents in the past couple of months. We are working on the number 1. Last week I let her wear undies in the morning as training for her to control her pee and run to the bathroom when she needs to go #1. Well, at first she tried but then when she is so caught up with all the fun and play times, she just go #1 in her undies. Good thing our floor is not carpet. Wooden floor is just so easy to clean up the wet spot but still I get pissed because I know this girl is capable of everything. She just so lazy to go to the bathroom and for her wearing diaper is very convenient. It would be a relief if Miss Kikay is potty train and great savings on diaper too.

4 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ang himbing ng pagkakatulog...

Anonymous said...

Hi there sis! I'm new to your site, you got beautiful babies...

My darling daughter is only one and half year old and I'm looking forward to her potty training, I don't know what to expect but hoping it would be meaningful. =)

Lulu Post said...

potty training whewwww! I am glad I am done with that stage! it was frustrating ya know

Dhemz said...

she'll make it perfect soon...:) pagka cute ba lamang aning bataa...grabi kau ka puti.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.