Monday, September 9, 2013

Dancing On Stage { LBES }

During our two weeks vacation in the Philippines last August, I stopped by at the old school (Labangon Bliss Elem. School or LBES) I was working at a see a few of my former co worker. That was only one afternoon though and I wished I could go back again during the day but it was hard when you have kids and a husband with you going to a crowded places with a whole lots of children. Anyway, while we were there Justine saw the stage asked me whats was it. I answered her it's a stage and whoever wants to go there should dance. Then she answered me back with "okay" and hurriedly ran coming up to the stage and start dancing "Itak-tak Mo". She was really cute and funny.
These two had never been to any stage and it was their first time seeing a stage. Good thing the stage had a little decoration for their Buwan Ng Wika Celebration.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.