Sunday, August 21, 2016

LegalShield | Member Story of the Day

LegalShield
If you want peace of mind and answers to all your question about legal matters then today is the perfect time to get one and use it anytime you need legal help and advice. Here is a story that you may find helpful in making a decision.

Member Story of the Day - Big Pharma:
"Shortly after my beloved grandmother passed away, my Mom and my Uncle received a bill for $2,197.14 for a prescription drugs that were delivered, but, sadly, we lost my grandmother so quickly she never even opened the package.
The pharmaceutical company refused to take the drugs back, and the credit card company refused to credit the account. After several months of my Mom and her Brother arguing back and forth with the pharmaceutical and credit card companies, I finally got wind of the situation and told my Mom to just call LegalShield to see how they could help. She did call, and her almost 100-year old A.V. rated Provider Law Firm in California wrote a letter on her behalf to the pharmaceutical company, and within two weeks the entire debt was removed.

Thank you, LegalShield, for providing an awesome service and helping my family save a lot of money and eliminating the stress in an already sad and stressful time in our lives. It's resolutions like this that make me passionate about sharing this powerful membership."

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.