Opportunity & Legal Services

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lazy morning

What time in the morning do you usually get up from bed? How do you spend your morning?
In my case, I'm not really a morning person. Jake usually up early to ask for milk, and after i heat up his milk jake and I go back to sleep get up at 10:00 or 10:30. Then, have him watch his favorite cartoons in the morning this is pretty much how we spent our mornings. Today, i was up at 4:30 in the morning for some reason, and jake cried for milk. I don't wanna get up coz it was too cold but have to. Right now, im feeling so lazy, from the time i got out from bed until noon time i was just laying on the couch watch TV. I realize i have to change this lazy attitude.

1 comment:

Liza said...

i wake up at 11, i'm not a morning person too, my store closes at 12 midnight, then i work on my blogs.

A Simple Life

Google+ Followers

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.