Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas tree

We just bought a christmas tree, its a small one. I can't believed they are so expenssive, we wish to get a big one but its too expenssive. We have to decorate christmas for jake and thats my hubby's family tradition too. Their mom, stop putting christmas tree until he graduated college he's the youngest in the family and all his sisters had already moved out. We are lucky because we got to keep all her christmas ornaments. I also love christmas cos for me i think it's my birthday too. My birthday falls on the day after christmas but my mother always celebrated it in christmas day since i remember. We used to have christmas tree also when we were little, she made one out of guava twigs and branch covered with bubble soap to make it look like snow or a christmas tree made out of banana stalks. Anyway, i got a little busy again today, i have to stop with my blogging and start wrapping our gifts for jake. I know our little buckaroo can't appreciate at this age and yet, all he wants to do is knock that tree out and put this leaves into his mouth. We like to continue the american family tradition, as what i have heard from hubby, american kids expect christmas tree, gifts and santa on christmas or else they would feel ripped off.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.