Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guarding the Computer

We only have one computer here and it's not one of an expenssive nor new computer. So hubby really takes good care of this coz we don't have money yet to get a new one. Since I started this blogging and dropping of entrecard and honestly got addicted on it, hubby and I always racing each other who will get to the computer first. I like it when hubby goes to work coz i got all the morning to used the computer. Once hubby gets home I need to guard the computer to finished my blogging because once he sat on the chair his not getting out from it. He would play and play after he finished checking his email or online class. While me on the other hand has to wait when he gets done with it. Right now I am still up, I can't sleep, so I sneak out and used this computer. Im sure my master would yell at me when he wakes up and find me here. This addiction got to stop now, it's driving me crazy. So, goodnight everyone!tah!tah!



First Commenter

Wonderful Things In Life

3 comments:

Momgen said...

heheh ingon ana pod mi sauna when we only have one computer but last year hubby decided to get a laptop for me so that i will not wait for my turn to use the computer. Addicted kaayo ko sa blogging and dropping shy. Maybe I am in the net 8-10 hours /day or more.

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.:)
moreover, ...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion ..

Ron Centeno said...

Hahahaha! It is addicting!

We need to get ourselves off our PC's once in a while.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.