Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's Play Tag


Now it's time to play this tag, I hope I can answer all this. I got tagged by Cecile of Kitchen in our Heart. Thanks ces, i wish theres a food came with it hehehe just kidding. She always have yummo food in her kitchen blog that made me drool all the time. Okies let the game begin.
Rules: The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this current moment."

1. Where is your cellphone -It's on top of the window to get some signal.
2. Your hair - black.
3. Your father - In CDO Philippines.
4. Your favorite thing - Playing with jake, watching TV, blogging & dropping and cross stitching.
5. Your dream last night - I can't remember, sorry!
6. Your favorite drink - Coke, Juice.
7. Your dream goal - Own a house, get a Job.
8. The room you are in - The living room.
9. Your fear - Lost the people I love.
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - In the Philippines visiting and with my family in our own house.11. Muffins - Blueberry muffin.
12. One of your wish list items - Travel places I never been to, and for my family to get a visit visa here.13. Where you grew up - Camp 14 Libona Bukidnon, Philippines.
14. The last thing you did - Put the first commenter badge.
15. What are you wearing - Long pants and sweater.
16. Your TV - Sharp.
17. Your pets- My baby Jake.
18. Your computer- Emachine and Dell(monitor).
19. Your life - Simple and happy.
20. Your mood - Relaxed right now.
21. Missing someone - My parents, friends, can I include church.
22. Your car - Mercury Sable.
23. Favorite store - Walmart, target, and giant eagle for grocery.
24. Your summer - Staying home and reunion with hubby's family.
25. Your favorite color - Blue, red and Green
26. When was the last time you laughed - I'm laughing right now coz im playing with jake while doing this.27. When was the last time you cried - 2 months ago when I was super pissed with hubby to the highest level.28. Last person who emailed you - Friendster invitation from my friend.
29. Your favorite food - Filipino food, asian food and wendys.
30. A place you would rather be right now - Right where I am now (with my family)
I am tagging Melanie, Yen, DorothyL, Rose, WHITEShadow, momgen, mommyjac, Miss T, Jijie and chay. Have fun playing with the tag guys.




First Commenter

2 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Shydub! Invite mo rin ako sa friendster mo! :-(

Ron Centeno

Cecile said...

shy, thanks for posting this one and for letting me know more about you :-)

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.