Thursday, April 16, 2009

Awards and Tag time

Before I post the new awards and tags I got from friendz blogger I would like to thank those people who tagged me for some awards. I already posted some of those awards guys so, I'll just include your links here to show how much I appreciate your thought and friendahsip.
Bloggers.......................BLOGS...................Tags/Awards/Post
MommyJac...............Mom's Special Diary................Mega Awards
Willa......................Smart Mommy....................Bag Tag
Carnation of...................Carnation.............Bloggers Friendship Award
Tetcha of.............Pensive Thoughts........Perfect Blend of Friendship Award
Star of........................Maiden Testimony............Quadruplets Award
Andrea of....................MomWriterMe...............Queen of Blogs
PrettymomRose of..........Thoughts of a SAHM...........I love Blog Awards and Uber Amazing.

Ok Done!!! lol thats my expression I learned from my 4th grader pupils. So, let me start with the HAKOT AWARD from Rose of Etcetera Etcetera. Thanks lot rose for sharing this to me.




This award made especially for all the blogs spreading kawaii-ness.

Kawaii-ness is all about loving all things kawaii, being kawaii ourself and definitely being able to add kawaii-ness in everything, its all in our creativity!!!

The simple rules that go with it are:
1. Put the logo on his/her kawaii blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate all the blogs that you think deserve this award (*kawaii of course!*).
4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

Next is NINO's AWARD given to me from Ron Centeno of In My Own Words(IMOW). Thanks yo for sharing this award to me I appreciate it a lot.



A Tag- SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
Chuchie of Chuchie's HideAway tagged me with this one. Its fun posting this stuff that make us happy and yet its not really important or necessary. Thanks a bunch chie for the awards and tags you gave to me. Here are some of my unimportant things that make me hap-pay.



1. My native bag which I love to collect, I have some of this back home and this is the one I brought in here. I don't use shoulder bag that much but I love collecting this stuff. Well I used this bag when I was still working trying to be look different and native.
2. My Gym shorts, it is not really that important especially now that I don't go to the gym anymore, but I love using it back then when I was still in gym and bought a bunch. I brought some of my gym shorts and shirts here thinking I could still go to the gym in the future waaaa but I don't think so its gonna happen. I enjoy keeping this stuff, it made me happy reminiscing the past.
3. Green Mung Bean, Hubby doesn't eat this beans everytime I cook monggo(s) but we pinoy love this stuff cheap and easy to cook.
4. Winter ear muffs, I don't know why I like this stuff, I hate winter and I haven't use this one yet because I hibernate inside during winter hehehehe.
5. Time magazine, these are free from my MIL. She handed to us all her magazine after she read them. They are still new, everyday she received in her mail 2 to 3 subscription of magazine like times, newyork,atlanta, I forgot the rest but we kept the Times and throw out the rest. Take note we have a whole bunch of these hidden in our closet and never read one yet lol.

6. The most important one that make us happy is the COKE. I stole chuchie's coke photo I forgot to pull out one from the fridge coz jake was following me around when I took pictures of some oft he stuff. Hope you don't mind sis. Anyways, even if the doctor advice me not to drink coke, instead drink ginger ale I still sneak out some of hubby's coke,can't help it. Coke is the only one that can satisfy my thirst and hunger.
I still have some of unimportant things like jewelries, lipstick and press powder, and other teeny tiny stuff which are not useful but it make me happy by just looking at them.

So there you go guys, done!!! feel free to grab everyone if you want to join the fun of exposing your clutter happiness hehehehe. And don't forget to visit all these awesome bloggers with their interesting and informative blogs.

Thank You Rose
FIRST COMMENTER

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

hahhaha..grabi sad nig subscriptions ah...hahhaha..TIME man jud...ako kay halos pang showbiz..tapos home decors...ahahhaha....:)

wow, pwede paulos sa bag...hahha..si Mama sad nako gpadad-an sad ko nya ug bag nga native...shock si hubby kay unique daw...hahhaa...murag made of buli man ata to...hehehe!

woi coke...mahilig diay ka sa coke? ako magsakit akong kilid pag mag inom ko ug sodas...hahha..apil man jud ang monggos...hehehe...dko mahilig sa monggos man....:)

wahaha...parehas ta tsang...wana ko nag gym...hahha..maong amo nalang g cancel kay kalas kalas lang sa monthly payment...nag ball ab nalang ko sa balay...hope this works to shed the pilo pilong bilbil...hehhehe!

thanks for sharing Tsang...will do mine later...

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.