Monday, August 10, 2009

Time for Awards

Some long overdue awards that I got from my friends in this blogland. First was the "LOYAL friends and Visitors AWARD" which given to by David Funk of Basic Bloganomics and Cecile of Life is Good and Beautiful. Thank you so much guys for always including me in your list. I really do appreciate the thoughts and grateful for the awards and friendship.


These three lovely awards, I got them from Josie of Josie's Window. Thanks a lot sis for this awards. Finally, I have the time to post this awards. I have been very busy lately and I think I am going to be busy for the rest of my life lol. I have two little pooper that keep me busy as in.


Now, I want to pass these awards to all my friends and followers in my blogroll, please do grab them guys.




FC

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mingaw paman ang palasyo nimo nyora....hehehhehe.....agi ko dire kadali kay mag eat daw me sa gwas...my BIL came to visit from Texas...naa man jud kasal this weekend maong ni tugbong sila sa cali...nyahahha..tugbong man jud.....balik rako unya dire tsang....:) kisses kay inday justine....pa kusi ko kay jekoy!

Cecile said...

Hello, Tsang, agi ko dire :-); salamat pag post aning tag :-); musta na mo diha karon? ka cute lagi ni Justine.

Jac said...

Hello sis! sorry di ako nakaka visit sa blog mo busy ang lola I'm still in a vacay with my family nag drop lang me anyways congratulation dear :))

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.