Sunday, December 6, 2009

In Pain but Yelling and Cheering


How's your weekend everyone? Ours was pretty boring, but I had a good time watching shows and movies on TV. We decided to stayed home on the weekend because hubby had lots of work to do. Too bad, he got an ear infection since Friday. So instead of doing all his paper works he ended up watching football and feeling so much in pain. I ignored his drama though, coz he's been yelling at us. " Ohhh I'm gonna die if I talk" "Not now Jake I don't feel well" "Stop it, don't talk to me right now" "Not now babe not now, I can't hear what you're saying"! those were his words. (football shows on TV) screaming " What the f***" bulls**t!!! Ohhhhh!!! (standing pointing to the TV) and more. How can someone in pain, cheering and criticizing his football team at the same time. few minutes later... he looked at me with his puppy look; Why are you so mean at me? he asked, (giving him a look) don't get me started, just stop being so fake and all the drama"! I answered. So, I was mean at him didn't care if he was in pain. I yelled back waaaaa and imitated his reaction while watching the game and we were laughing. I hope his ear infection will get better soon coz it affected his work and acting so dramatic.

6 comments:

sweet_shelo said...

Kaw, talaga sis, sama mo.. hahaha.. inaway mo pa.. kaloka ka talaga..

sis, hope you could vote for my daughter for December Pinoy Smile contest at the link below:

http://www.pinoysmiles.net/2009/12/alikah-arienh-rivera-sadamas.html

Thanks a lot sis, Merry Xmas!!

Dhemz said...

hahhaha....kakaloka....mabuang ko nimo tsang....:)

kuyaw jud ni si jose ba kay mag swear/curse man jud...d mapugngan ang baba...arag d ni ma kopya ni jake....:)

agoy kasakit ba diay kay ear infection man...paliti na ug syringe tsang...naa mana sa pharmacy tag 6 bucks lang...mao mana akong tambal kay goryo...bungogon man jud ni usahay...lol....:)

na kami sad bayot woi...boring man sad among weekend...gaulan pa jud...maong lami kaau ikatog...

mau nalang tsang kay nangatawa mo after wards...:0

salamat sa visit at comment bayot...agi sad ko dire before hitting the hay...arag daghan ta sapi ugma kay hapit na raba ang pasko...lol!

Ms. Journ said...

isug jud ka tsang oi.... bisan naglambing ra gud na imung habibi diha...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes men really are little boys in men's clothing :p I hope he feels better soon!

David Funk said...

That's hilarious, and I get that way yelling until I can't anymore when I attend them.

But that's a Mastercard moment with you imitating him with the cheering. Too funny.

Good post my friend!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Uminom ba siya nang gamot tulad ng antibiotics sa infection at pain reliever para sa pain . Konting pasensiya lang. Mainit ang ulo niya kasi he was in pain. Ganun talaga ang tao pag me nararamdamang sakit. I will pray for him so that his infection will be cured and his pain vanished. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.