Happy Mommy Moments everyone! Thank you Chris for hosting mommy moments meme and got the chance to meet other pretty, fabulous mommies virtually.
This week theme for all the mommy is New Year's List. Even if it's not New Year we always have list like meat, coke, chips, ice cream ooooppps sorry these are grocery list hehehe. Kidding aside, there are few things we have on the list that I hope it will be realize.
1. Hubby's mission to quit smoking-but I don't think he is very serious with this one but I told him not to smoke inside the car atleast and wash his hand after smoking coz Justine smell like cigs after he hold her.
2. Take care some necessary documents for the renewal of my passport, change name of marriage and passport for our little monkeys.
3. Celebrate Jake's 2nd birthday on March the simple way.
4. I look forward to potty train Jake but I still don't think he is ready. We'll try.
5. Justine's 1st birthday coming on August.
6. Our plan to visit Philippines was postponed, instead we will going to New york and take care of the #2 stuff. I hope we accomplish this one the sooner the better.
7. More outings after winter.
8. I hope phonecalls to my family back home.
9. Healthy, happy life not just this year but all the years to come.
10. More blogging opps hehehe para pag yumaman ako bibili ako ng eroplano pauwi ng pinas.
So, far these are the list I could think of right now. Visit other mommy guys by pressing the badge. Ciao!:-)