Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Domain for J&J



I just bought a new domain JAKEANDJUSTINE-RW.COM to replace the old domain www.jnjmilestones.com. I have multiple blogs that has paid reviews. So, I decided to focus this blog on my babies milestones, development, adventures and stories. I deleted and imported the paid post article to my other blog.

I have one request to those I exchanged link with, to kindly replace the domain to the new domain name. http://jakeandjustine-rw.com/ - J&J Milestones and Adventures. Thank you.





2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Good luck on your new domain. May it be successful too like the previous one. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Dhemz said...

wohooo! new domain....mag update rako sa links tsang ha....hapit na nako mahuman ang header...will send them soon!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.