Jake and Justine are sharing one computer and a lot of times there were complications, and fights of who's turn to use the computer. Jake's subscriptions finished quickly without him having the chance to enjoy the whole duration of his subscription. Well, I did not let them used the computer for a week for some reason. Anyway, I like all the features of Reading Eggs and their program are so easy to navigate. I have tried before the ABC mouse, i wasn't happy and did not even bother to finish my free trial. It's confusing whereas in Reading Eggs, it is very easy to go to different area of learning. Even a child can learn easily how to navigate from their dashboard to the lessons, playroom and other programs. Here is what you expect if you decide to try Reading Eggs free trial. You can also read in my previous review a testimonial of other parents about Reading Eggs.
The Reading Eggs program has been developed by a highly experienced team of teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers. It focuses on a core reading curriculum of skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success and is suitable for children aged 3 through 12.
Key features and benefits of each program;
Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress
· Used by over 2 million children worldwide.
· Develops essential literacy skills including phonics, sight words, spelling, comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and much more.
· Designed for children aged 3-7, Reading Eggs includes 120 reading lessons, 96 spelling lessons, 20 comprehension lessons plus many other fun activities and features.
· Reading Eggspress continues the learning to read journey for children aged 7-13 and includes over 200 comprehension lessons and over 1000 ebooks also accessible on iPad!
Mathseeds · Includes 50 math lessons that travel through 10 exciting maps with a new map released every six weeks. Each lesson has more than 10 activities plus a book, a pet and golden acorn rewards.
· The first 20 lessons cater to children who are just starting out. Children learn and count numbers 0 – 10. They also learn to identify 2D shapes, colors and concepts of size.
· Lessons 21 – 50 introduce children to addition with a variety of counting strategies to add to 10. They also learn to identify simple shape patterns and 3D objects. Measurement concepts are also introduced.
· There are also over 70 activities in the Playroom, where young children play with numbers, shapes, patterns, number books and can listen to 10 great songs.
· Learn on PC, Mac, iPad and Android tablet devices.
Justine enjoys Reading Eggs and Mathseeds. Let your children try Reading Egss to learn how to read. Reading Eggs, where children become great readers