Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Phil-Am Shopping

I love boxes,.... the one's with goodies inside. I like shopping at Phil-Am because the delivery is fast. What I don't like is the prices. I received two boxes today but it's full of packaging and less goodies All these cost 50 bucks, I'm glad that the one who packed my order included a cup of Nissin noodles and that made me happy.
I got drunk today while enjoying the Salt & Vinegar crackers I shopped at Phil-Am. I just need to finished that last can of Straw-a-rita.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

tagay ta bayot...ehhehehe...murag lami galing nang imong flavored budlight da....lisod lagi ning magpuyo ta sa layo ug pinoy nga tindahan.

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.