Sunday, November 8, 2015

FAAP Ball and Purse Bingo

I would say, Justine and I has so much fun this weekend. Today we went to this purse bingo at my kids school. It was a fund raising game for the school and church. The prizes are branded purses. We may never won those cool purse nonetheless, still thankful to have won this fabulous Vera Bradley little purse. Miss J had fun she she got to play with her buddy Miss S.
Saturday, was the Filipino-American Assocition of Pittsburgh (FAAP) Induction Ball, held at Sheraton Hotel. Finally, I've got the opportunity to be part of that fancy Filipino party. For me, going to a party like this where I have to dress nicely is kind of awkward. I'm more of a shirt and jeans or short person, so wearing a gown is quiet uncomfortable for me. Yesterday, I brave myself and of course with my daughter to joined the Ball and honestly we had an amazing time. The food were fine and once in a while it's also great to socialize with our fellow kababayan. I had so much fun and I am so thankful to ate Fanny for everything and for giving us a ride.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.