Saturday, December 13, 2008

Exhausted

For this past couple of days, i've been so very busy doing things around. I also just signed up a blog last tuesday, thanks to a friend who encourage me to this and helping me around in the world of blogging, you know who you are. I never thought of this , such interesting to do before. Hubby always using the computer to do work and of course playing games. Like right now I have to stop at the middle of my post coz he's going to used the computer so, whenever, I get the chance to be in front of the computer, have to be quick to post something in my blog,sometimes I run out of words to say, also had to make plenty of drop to earn an ec credit to promote my blog especially im still a new blogger. Also had to do those household chores like wash the dishes, cleaning, and cooking, doing all this made my back and body sore. Im also a mom of a 9 month old son, who needs care and attention. I'm so exhausted, this week is the busiest week i had. I admire those other moms outhere, who can keep up with all the work. I think i just have to manage my time for my husband, baby and my blog.

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.