Monday, February 23, 2009

Rose B-day Blog Contest

My monday is pretty boring and depressing, I don't feel like blogging and feeling dumb dumb waaaa. Yeah I think I'm having what they call writers block. So, I just did my daily rounds like dropping entrecards and reading other bloggers blog today until I came accross with this fabulous contest hosted by Rose the Birthday prettymom and think of joining it. Go visit her blog guys Thoughts of a SAHM and check her contest its so simple to join you might wanna join too.

2 comments:

Prettymom said...

thanks for joining the contest

Sweepstakes Finder said...

This blog was recently featured on SweepsAdvantage.com. Check out some of our new sweepstakes! www.sweepsadvantage.com/new.php

Good luck to everybody who enters the contests!

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.