Thursday, January 5, 2012

So Many Women

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer
There are so many women in my neighborhood that stay home, I started wondering if me quitting my job was what was best for my boys. I felt pangs of sadness when I would have to drop them off at daycare every day and I know that from time to time I really miss important stuff because I’m at work. I love them so much and would do anything for them to be happy so my husband and I sat down and ran the numbers and discovered that yes, we were financially able for me to leave work. I was really nervous about being at home at first and all the extra responsibilities that came with it. That first week I was making everyone three square meals a day and looking into TEXAS electricity providers as well as dealing with the fencing guy for the backyard – it felt sort of overwhelming then. But now I’m used to being here and I know my role. I can’t wait for the next few years as a stay at home mom!

No comments:

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.