Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jake on the Go



Spring time is really here and jake are so ready to rock in roll. I have been taking him outside lately for a walk to the playground accross the street. It's just 6 buildings away from our apartment building. I didn't bring any stroller or carriage for him I just let him walk going there and back home. By the time we're home he went to nap right away. Yesterday, he was fussing inside so, i took him to the playground, since I didn't open the computer because of this april's fools prank virus thing...chuvachuchu... we had more time for outdoor activities. Then late afternoon when hubby got home from work we went to the park, had a little walk to burn our fats and exercise too for the prego (yourstrully). Jake was so exhausted he had 3 naps, whew! thats a good thing tire this baby up and you have peace and quiet place all to yourself. We turn the computer on almost 9:00 o clock in the evening, Sorry guys I didn't able make my daily drop or visit all your blog yesterday. I'll make it up today and its time to thank also my march ec dropper and top dropper as well.Thank You and have a good day to you all.

Thank You Rose

First Commenter
My Art and the Mom in Me

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He's so cute!! I am sure you both enjoy the walks very much!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

soooo cute...chubby and handsome little boy ^_^

*My Bundles of Joy*

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie - Personal picture
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts with Thumbnails

simple happy life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Lets talk and learn about life.Share your thoughts, ideas, opinions,experiences, points of view,and family matters and parenting ideas. A good outcome would come up by Connecting with other people from different walks of life around the world.